- The PreACT will be given on a date TBA. There is no cost for the exam. This is practice for the ACT taken in 11th grade.
- ASVAB will be given twice a year TBA.
Juniors should take the SAT and/or ACT twice in their junior year. Colleges recommend students to have all testing completed by the October test date of their senior year.
For this test date students do not have to register for the test on their own. For any additional ACT testing, students have to register at the website above and pay for the exam. Test dates are listed below.
For any additional testing students must register online with the testing agency. Test dates and websites are listed below. Be sure to register as early as possible, in order to be assigned to your first-choice test center. Students who receive testing accommodations must apply for testing accommodations at least 8 weeks prior to the test date with CollegeBoard. Click here for SAT Testing Accommodations Information. See your counselor at school for more information.
- Fee waivers are available for both exams for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Students need to see their counselor for the waiver.
- The tests can be taking with or without the writing. Students should check with the colleges they are planning to apply to see if the writing is required.
- Students can send scores to 4 colleges when registering for the test without any extra fee.
SAT Testing Dates - 2020-2021
ACT Testing Dates - 2021-2021
Register at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
- August 29th register by 7/31, late fee 8/18
- September 26th register by 8/26, late fee 9/15
- October 3rd register by 9/4, late fee 9/22
- November 7th register by 10/7, late fee 10/27
- December 5th register by 11/5, late fee 11/24
- March 13th register by 2/12, late fee 3/2
- May 8th register by 4/8, late fee 4/27
- June 5th register by 5/6, late fee 5/26
Fee - $52 no essay; $68 with essay
(2) fee waivers are available for 11th and 12th grade students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. See the counselor for more details.
- September 12th register by 8/14, late fee 8/28
- October 24th register by 9/18, late fee 10/2
- December 12th register by 11/6, late fee 11/20
- February 6th register by 1/8, late fee 1/15
- April 17th register by 3/12, late fee 3/26
- June 12th register by 5/7, late fee 5/21
- July 17th register by 6/18, late fee 6/25
Fee - $52 no writing; $68 with writing
ACT is looking at add additional test dates for September and October. Check the website above for information.
Free Online SAT/ACT Test Preparation: