- This is practice for the ACT taken in 11th grade.
- 11th Grade Test TBA. There is no cost for the exam.
- ASVAB will be given twice a year TBA.
Juniors should take the SAT and/or ACT twice in their junior year. Colleges recommend students to have all testing completed by the October test date of their senior year.
For this test date students do not have to register for the test on their own. For any additional ACT testing, students have to register at the website above and pay for the exam. Test dates are listed below.
For any additional testing students must register online with the testing agency. Test dates and websites are listed below. Be sure to register as early as possible, in order to be assigned to your first-choice test center. Students who receive testing accommodations must apply for testing accommodations at least 8 weeks prior to the test date with CollegeBoard. Click here for SAT Testing Accommodations Information. See your counselor at school for more information.
- Fee waivers are available for both exams for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Students need to see their counselor for the waiver.
- The tests can be taking with or without the writing. Students should check with the colleges they are planning to apply to see if the writing is required.
- Students can send scores to 4 colleges when registering for the test without any extra fee.
SAT Testing Dates - 2021-2022
Register at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
ACT Testing Dates 2021-2022
Free Online SAT/ACT Test Preparation: